Running the accounting side of a business can be difficult for even the most experienced of business people.
Personal & Business Tax Preparation
- Business Start Up – Being confronted with the various financial and legal aspects of a business start up can be extremely daunting and this is where we come in.
- Self Assessments – Self Assessment (Personal Tax) is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax.
- Tax Advice – Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
- Payroll – Using our outsourced service allows you to avoid the problems of needing someone within your business to run the payroll, enhancing security and confidentiality.
- Online Accounting – Similar to e-mail being an electronic version of traditional mail, e-accounting is “electronic enablement” of lawful accounting and traceable accounting processes which were traditionally manual and paper-based.
Financial strengths and weaknesses
Preston City Accountants provide accountancy services to a wide range of businesses. We don’t just present you with a set of numbers. We identify areas of financial strength and weakness in your business, and offer advice on how to improve.
We have looked after the accounting needs of personal and business clients in Preston, Lancashire for many years and we are experts at delivering accountancy needs as well as supporting and advising our clients.
We help our clients to navigate through the ever evolving and increasingly complex UK tax system. Our team can help you to remain compliant with your tax obligations and undertake tax planning to maximise your net income.
We are a very adaptable company, and our clients present their books and working papers to us in many different formats – from bespoke accounts packages, spreadsheets (either by USB or emailed to us) and in some cases a ‘traditional cash book’. Meaning that you don’t have to change the way that you work.
Need more info?
If you need any advice on any of our accountant services please get in touch with us today and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.